How to use
- Put hemohelp® into the freezer at least 2 hours before use. Keep hemoil® lubricant out of the freezer in a cool, dry place protected from light.
- Before applying hemohelp® put a few drops of hemoil® lubricant on the device. No more than 2 minutes should elapse between taking the device from the freezer and its application.
- Apply hemohelp® on the affected area.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Clean hemohelp® with a soap solution.
- Put again hemohelp® into the freezer and hemoil® at room temperature.
- You can occasionally use the device when the symptoms appear.
- For mild cases, it is recommended to extend its use for 8 to 10 days. For more serious cases, up to 4 weeks. Apply the product 2 or 3 times daily.
In case of doubt consult your specialist
Easy to apply
The anatomical design of hemohelp®, facilitates the simultaneous reduction of internal and external hemorrhoids, so that no uncomfortable postures or changes of position of the applicator are necessary. It is accompanied by a liquid lubricant that provides maximum fluidity and facilitates its use.
hemohelp® by its anatomical design, allows the application of cold directly on the affected area, reducing hemorrhoidal symptoms thanks to the vasoconstrictor, analgesic, anesthetic and anti-inflammatory effect of cryotherapy.
According to tests carried out by the Cold Institute (Instituto del Frío) of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), hemohelp® guarantees the temperature in the affected area, to reduce and alleviate the symptoms of hemorrhoidal processes, during the 15 minutes of application.
Before using hemohelp® ask your doctor if:
- You have serious wounds on the anal area.
- You bleed heavily.
Do not use hemohelp® if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to polyethylene plastic.
- You feel pain when you insert the device.
- You notice that the device is damaged or the liquid inside has been fully or partially spilled.
Should the applicator breaks, have into account that the liquid inside the device:
- Is harmful if swallowed,
- in case of eye contact clean them immediately with plenty of water and visit a doctor.
- As an anatomical applicator of cold, the use of hemohelp® does not interfere with other medications.
- There are not know side effects during the use of hemohelp®.
- If you notice the emergence of any adverse effects, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
hemohelp® and hemoil® are class I medical devices according to Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and the Council.