Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: Martínez Nieto, S.A.
Tax ID No.: ESA30603757
Mailing address: Avda. del Carbono nº 44, parcela 96, Polígono Industrial Los Camachos Sur, 30369, Cartagena (Spain)
Telephone: 968 515 080
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In general terms, the personal information you provide us and that we collect from you is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with high quality service and to inform about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To provide information requested by you, including product and service quotes. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To send you our newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns and news about products and services. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To register you as a customer, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, give you access to the customer’s private area, send you the relevant information on products and services, billing, collections and payments, process transactions and payment methods and any communication of service or related to your contract and transactions, administration of loyalty programmes, discounts and promotions, satisfaction surveys or surveys related to products marketed by Martínez Nieto, S.A. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the product sales contract.
- To store them and to contact you in relation to the recruitment processes, as well as to manage your participation in such processes. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- In order to send you commercial communications via telephone, mail, e-mail, SMS and MMS about our products and services, our publications, feedback surveys, promotional and advertising information, vouchers, offers (including personalised offers), according to your interests and based on a profile created by us, your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your data.
- To ensure the security of our Website and information. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest in providing a secure environment and avoiding damage to the Martínez Nieto, S.A. systems and to the information of its users, as well as the unauthorized access and their misuse.
How long will we keep your data?
Data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to queries, and then 12 months to avoid possible errors or misunderstandings.
In order to process your transactions and manage the contractual relationship with you, your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently for 6 years in accordance with the regulations arising from the Spanish Trade Code.
Data used for sending commercial communications will be kept as long as you do not unsubscribe our newsletters.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for processing is the consent of the data subject or the existence of a previous legal relationship.
To whom will your data be sent?
Your personal data may be communicated to other entities of the GROUP MN GODESBERG.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Martínez Nieto, S.A. is processing personal data concerning the data subject. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, for example, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims. Remember that you can file a complaint before the supervisory authority.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process in Martínez Nieto, S.A. comes directly from the interested party. No specially protected data are processed.
Martínez Nieto, S.A. collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with through your interaction with our Website, particularly:
- when requesting information about our products;
- when subscribing to our Newsletter;
- when registering in our websites,
- when purchasing products from our website;
- when sending us your CV/résumé with the intention of participating in recruitment processes;
No specially protected data are processed.
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data necessary for Martínez Nieto, S.A. to provide you with the services or make available the functionalities of the Website that you have requested.
In the forms available on the Website, it will be mandatory to fulfill those fields marked with an asterisk (*). If all the required data are not provided or if we receive any abnormal or incorrect response, we will not be able to respond to your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
You guarantee and respond, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit to keeping them duly updated.